No matter whether your condition was caused by a sport, work
accident or otherwise, we welcome the chance to serve you.
With several locations in Collin County, we are just minutes away from living a pain free life.
AND FRIENDLY STAFF
We strive to make the clinic relaxed and fun because rehabilitating an injury is painful enough as it is.
- Physical Therapy
- Chronic Pain
- Injury Prevention
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehab
- Vestibular Rehab
- Dry needling
WHY PHYSICAL THERAPY?
• Increases blood flow to injured tissues
• Restores joint range of motion
• Facilitates natural healing of body
• Doesn’t require or limits medications that must be processed by kidneys/liver
• Your best chance to avoid surgery
WHAT MAKES EDGE DIFFERENT?
• Excellent hours
• Experienced Physical Therapists
• Advanced Technology
• Our locations are in close proximity to the Tollway in Frisco, the 75 in Allen, and Hwy 380 in McKinney
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Physical therapy has greatly improved how I function on a day-to-day basis. The therapy has also help retrain me to do things such as lifting, sitting, and bending so I don’t injure my back/spine. Before therapy, I struggled to walk for exercise and could barely walk around my block. Now, after therapy I am able to walk like I did before my injury 4-5 miles a day, for an hour.” – Susan
“When I began physical therapy I was having extreme difficulty doing everyday tasks; difficulty sleeping through the night and had a constant ache in my left shoulder. My range of motion was very limited. After therapy, I was finally able to sleep through the night and return to doing almost all of my day to day routines with little or no difficulty. My range of motion increased significantly from when I first began.” – Tanisha